Google Chrome is one of the most updated and advanced web browsers. It is easily available for the desktop and tablet/mobile device. You can use it to get your Yahoo mail account accessed with just a single click. But, some Yahoo users got it tricky to access their account on Chrome. Don’t worry; this is a common issue so you don’t need to make much effort in resolving this issue. If you are unable to use Yahoo mail on Google Chrome then, you can miss some essential email. In addition, to reset the Google Chrome, there are so many ways that serve their best to resolve Yahoo Mail fails to work on Chrome issue.
Let’s have a look at the resolution methods through which you can resolve this issue. The reason the Yahoo Mail isn’t working on Google Chrome might be different. Follow the given steps to resolve the problem.
Step 1- Clear the Cache of Google Chrome
Most of the time, Cache memory of the browser has proven the culprit behind the Yahoo breakdown in Google Chrome. Here is how you can clear the Cache of Google Chrome.
- First of all, run the Google Chrome on a device and then, click on the menu that appears in the top-right corner
- Then, select ‘More Tools’ from the menu that opens
- Click on ‘Clear Browsing’ data
- Then, select the time range for which you wish to clear the cache memory. If in case, you want to clear all cache then choose the ‘All Time’ option.
- Now, you have to tick the checkbox that shows the ‘Cached images and files’ option
- Then, click on ‘Clear Data’ and wait for a few moments to finish the clearing process
Step 2- Install the Update of Google Chrome Browser:
The second duty is to check that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome. If not then, it is advisable to update your Chrome Browser and for that,
- Open the Chrome browser and then click on the menu
- Hold your mouse on the ‘Help’ option that appears in the drop-down menu
- After that, click on ‘About Google Chrome that will appear in the opened menu. It will open a new tab
- Now, the Google Chrome version which you are using will show on your screen
- Click on ‘Update Google Chrome’ if there any available then the Chrome will update automatically
- If in case, you can’t get the option for the update, it means you already are using the latest version of Google
Updating the browser will resolve most of the compatibility issues related to Yahoo. If still, you are facing this problem then, just move to the next step.
- First of all, open a window in Google Chrome browser
- From the top right corner, find ‘more’, click on it
- After that, click on Settings option
- Now, you need to go to the bottom and then click on Show advanced settings option
- From the Privacy section, click on Content settings
- Finally, click on ‘Done’ to save this setting
By following these steps, you can easily fix the issue ‘Yahoo Mail fails to work on Chrome’ and if you want to know more about this issue or if you are still facing the same issue then get in touch with the technical team by calling at Yahoo Help UK for instant help. The teams are available 24×7 to help you and resolve the issue in the shortest time frame.