Good news for Yahoo users that it introduced Yahoo Mail Pro, a subscription service that provides Yahoo users and ad-free version of their inbox. Yahoo also took care of the make the entire interface adapts excellently to different screen sizes and with the faster and immediate load times, specifically for those with slower and sluggish connections. The settings interface just looks better and the search results are also a bit friendlier than previous – if you’ve your email view set as conversation mode, your search results will return emails in the conversation mode. The preview pane will sit on whether the left or right, depends on your preference. Call on Yahoo Mail UK Contact to know more about this version and its costs just by getting in touch with the technical experts.
The advance Pro option comes as part of a large re-design, TechCrunch reports that look a lot like the inbox of Gmail. It is supposed to be faster, prettier, and more developer-friendly as well. But all those features come for free as part of the re-design that means that all users are paying for is the leaving out of ads. The statement comes at a specifically inconvenient time, provided that Gmail announced that it will stop scanning the email or users for marketing purposes. It seems like Yahoo will have a difficult time convincing users to pat for its service when the free competitors are scaling back their advertising.
Well, last but not least, Yahoo has made Mail a little bit more accessible to those with low-vision and hard-of-hearing, with better light-sensitivity and VoiceOver screen reader compatibility. There are also layouts with high magnifications and full-keyboard navigation. The update has an advanced subscription plan for desktop and mobile users, in addition to this the new technology stack and design. The new version is developed with the goal to provide Yahoo! Mail Services,
- Enhance performance for low-bandwidth users
- Better and faster than the previous version
- Reduces the memory used by the browser
- More accessible and reliable
Let’s move with the features of Yahoo Mail Pro
Along with the free Yahoo Mail, Yahoo account Pro assures to provide a premium email experience. Here are some of the features of this Yahoo version and you have to know:
- Another feature of the updated Yahoo Mail is the new Documents and Photos Viewer. It’ll label all the attachments properly so that you can see them all which you have received or sent since date. The side-by-side view is also accessible which allows you an immediate look at the documents and other attachments
- Taking about the design, it has become fewer cluttered as there is much more space between the UI elements which you can customize by using different colored layouts and themes
- Yahoo also has made mail accessible to those with the low-vision and hard-of-hearing, there are excellent light-sensitivity and compatibility with the VoiceOver screen reader
- The entire interface has been completely modified which will load the screen faster even if you have a slow and sluggish internet connection. The settings have been enhanced all the way and making the search results worthwhile than before.
The list of things which remain the same:
- For images, the float tags do not work and as a workaround add align = “top” to the concerned images
- The center aligns HTML attribute isn’t supported in both the versions. As a solution to this, use aligns = “center” and for tables of fixed width, use align center in td.
- The significant rule is still removed in both the versions for styles such as color and display if there is space between the important and your display statement. For instance, display: block important will be converted to display: block and therefore it should be used as display: none important
- The height attribute still gets converted to min-height. Because of this, when we try to change the width to “auto” for responsive images, it gets transformed into min-height auto, that is an invalid declaration
- Media queries still don’t support min-width and max-width. Till Yahoo! Mail allows only a single filter in media queries, both min-width and max-width cannot be used in a single media query
- Although the CSS filtering for Android is similar to iOS and Webmail, it still supports styles only in the body.
These are a few changes that remain the same in Yahoo Mail pro. Keep in mind the above changes while developing emails for your next marketing campaign. Call on Phone Number For Yahoo UK to get more information and to know its terms and conditions. Also, take a bite that this latest update takes an opt-in approach, and therefore a large portion of the user base will still be using the previous old version.