Yahoo is the best email service and comes with excellent features. Because nothing is designed perfectly so, Yahoo also comes with some technical errors also. Yahoo Error 1500 is one of them as it stops working and gets you stuck. In this guide, we will discuss the exact troubleshooting steps of Error 1500.
Step 1: Close Conflicting Programs
Step 2: Update and Reinstall Conflicting Programs and for that,
- For Windows 7, click the Start Button and click on Control Panel and then Uninstall a program
- For Windows 8, click on the Start Option and then scroll down and click More Setting then click Control panel > Uninstall a program
- Windows 10, type Control Panel on the search box and then click on the result, now click on Uninstall a Program
- When inside Features and Programs, click on Problem program and then, click on Uninstall or Update
- If you select to update then, you have to follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall and re-download or use the installation disk of application to reinstall a program. If you are facing any issue then, Contact Yahoo online service for complete assistance regarding instant resolution.
Step 3: Update your Virus protection program or download and install the latest Windows Update
Virus infection causing runtime error on your PC must be prevented quickly, deleted, or quarantined. Make sure you update your virus program and after that run, a thorough scan of the PC or, just run Windows update so that you can get the advanced virus definition and fix
STEP 4: Re-install Runtime Libraries
STEP 5: Run Disk Cleanup
STEP 6: Reinstall Your Graphics Driver and for that,
- Open your Device Manager, locate the graphics driver
- Then, right-click on the video card driver and then click on Uninstall and restart your computer
By following these steps, you can easily troubleshoot this error code in the shortest time frame. It is advisable to follow the steps under a strong and stable internet connection.