Yahoo Error 2888 is a common error code that is generally experienced by Yahoo users. When this error code appears it stops working and gets you stuck. Let’s have a look at its resolution so that you can enjoy your Yahoo Mail account flawlessly.
Step 1: Close Conflicting Program:
- Click on Ctrl+ ALT+ Del simultaneously to open task manager and you will see currently running programs
- Now, go to the Processes tab and stop the programs and click the End Process option
- See if the error code still persists each time you stop a process
- When you identify the program which causes the error you might move ahead with the next step
Step 2: Reinstalling Conflicting software
- For Windows 7, click on Start Button and click on Control Panel and Uninstall a program
- Windows 8, click on Start Button and scroll down and click on More Setting and then Control Panel > Uninstall a Program
- Windows 10, type Control Panel on the search box and click in the result and click on Uninstall a program
Step 3: Update Virus protection program
Virus infection might cause runtime issues on your device and must be prevented as soon as possible, deleted or quarantined. Be sure to delete your virus program and run a scan of the computer or run windows update so that you can get advanced virus definition and resolve.
Step 4: Reinstall Runtime Libraries
- Uninstall the package by going to Features and Programs, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C + + Redistributable Package
- Click on Uninstall that appears on the top of the list and then restart your computer
- Download the advanced redistributable package from Microsoft and then install it
By following these steps, you easily can resolve this error code on your device, but if the problem still persists or you are facing any issue while conducting any steps then get in touch with the technical experts at Yahoo Helpline Service Number UK for instant help regarding the resolution. The teams are available all the time to help you.