Yahoo email service is known for the excellent and fast service of sending and receiving emails. It comes with attractive features and technical errors too. If you are facing Yahoo Error 12 then, it gets you stuck because you’ll not be able to send any email. In this guide, we’ll discuss the exact procedures to get the resolution of this error.
Users face various temporary errors while using Yahoo! Mail. As the name recommends, these errors are just for a short time and can be fixed easily by following a few steps. Temporary errors occur due to server issues or other technical errors with Yahoo! Mail. Here is an attempt to include the resolution of this Yahoo Error 12. Call on Yahoo Help Phone Number to get in touch with the technical experts regarding the resolution.
Method 1: Close Conflicting Programs
- Firstly, open Task Manager by clicking on Ctrl + Alt + Del simultaneously. It will let you see the list currently running programs
- Go to the Processes tab and then, stop the programs one by one highlighting each program and click the End Process option
- Now, you have to review if the error message will reoccur every time you stop a process
- When you get to know which program is causing the error, then you might go ahead with the next resolution step and reinstall the application
Try this simple tip to ensure the complete resolution of this method. Before moving ahead, check for the supported browser and OS. Yahoo account should be signed out from all devices and then,
- Clean the web browser’s cache and cookies
- Close the browser and open it again
- Sign in again and the error must be resolved
If the problem still persists then, it is recommended to get in touch with the technical experts regarding the resolution. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.