Most of the common problems like as slow browsing, freezing, missing menu, and temporary errors, etc. In the Yahoo Mail commonly occurs due to using an incompatible or unsupported web browser. Hence, it is always suggested that you should use a supported web browser for any Yahoo products you use online. Certain Yahoo features might not work appropriately while you are using an outdated, unsupported browser, or older Operating System.
Here is the Yahoo Supported Browser List, and then we will move ahead with the troubleshooting steps for browser’s issue.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari
Resolution for the Supported Browser Issue for Yahoo Mail
To resolve the supported web browser issue for the Yahoo Mail account, you will need to clear the cache of your browser. Let’s move ahead with the instructions given below to clear the cache from a common Yahoo-Supported web browser.
Clearing Cache of Web Browser
- On your PC, start Chrome and click on the three vertical dots More option appeared on the top-right corner
- From the drop-down menu appears, click on the More tools options and choose Clear browsing data option
- You can choose the time range to clear the cache for a particular period or you can choose “All time” option to remove everything
- Next, choose the checkbox appears next to options “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”
- Click on the “Clear data” option and the problem should now get fixed
- First of all, click on the “Menu” option three horizontal lines and choose “Options”
- Go to “privacy and security” panel and click on “Clear Now” in the “Cached Web Content” section
- After that, close the about: preference all the changes which you would have made will be saved automatically
3. Apple Safari
- First of all, choose the Reset Safari option from the Safari pull-down
- Now, click on the Clear history option and then, on the Reset
- First of all, launch Edge browser and click on the Menu button appeared in the upper-right corner
- Now, choose the clock-shaped History
- After that, click on the Clear History option and now, on the Show more option to clear your browser’s cache
Follow the above-given steps carefully to troubleshoot browser’s related issue. Call on UK Yahoo support number to get connected with the technical experts for instant and reliable support. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.