Yahoo Mail has become the best email service that is known for fast and user-friendly service. Not only this, but you can also merge your Yahoo account with your Facebook profile. For that, you must have the same email if for Facebook and Yahoo. Well, really amazing it is. This email service also comes with outstanding features that enhance the experience of the users. But most of the Yahoo users are facing a serious problem of a forgotten password. Although you can recover your password quickly just by calling Yahoo UK Phone Number but, before that we are here with a new and effective step to recover your Yahoo account by using Facebook.
Recover Yahoo Account by using Facebook
If your Yahoo Id is a Facebook Id or Google email address and you haven’t signed in to your account for a while then, you might have some trouble while accessing it. Get back by using the Sign-in Helper and create a new password.
- First of all, go to the Sign-in Helper
- Now, enter your Facebook or Google ID domain and then, click on Continue
- Follow the on-screen prompts to get back into your account
- When you are successfully signed in then, create a new password
Here are the best steps to connect Yahoo Mail to Facebook
- First of all, open the Yahoo website by entering your name and password
- Click on Mail that appears in the top-right corner of your Yahoo Page
- Click on the Settings Gear icon and you can find this in the top-right corner of your Yahoo inbox and then, click on Settings
- Click on Accounts and click on Connect that appears next to the Facebook and if you are not signed into Facebook then, you will be asked to do so
- Click on Continue as your name and click on Ok and now Yahoo and Facebook account is connected successfully
- For disconnecting your accounts at any time, click on ‘Disconnect’ that appears next to the Facebook option
Let’s have a look at the simple way to recover your Yahoo Account without any other Facebook and Google
Recover Yahoo Account
- Go to login.yahoo.com/forgot in a trusted browser to recover your Yahoo account by sending a confirmation code to your backup phone number or email address.
- You must have access to your recovery phone number and email to recover your account. If you haven’t signed into your account in over 12 months, your account might have been permanently deleted from Yahoo’s server
- Enter your Yahoo Email address and click on Continue
- Review your backup address or phone number and the address or phone number will be displayed, if you have access to the phone number or address. Click on Yes and send me a verification code. If not, then click on I don’t have access to display another option.
- If you don’t have access to any of the backup options then, you will see an option says “Uh-oh… looks like we can’t recovery your account online”. Here try again with a different phone number or email and click on Start Over.
- While verifying a phone number, you might be asked to enter two of the missing digits to confirm the number is yours. Enter the correct digits in the blue underlined section and click on Submit
- Find the verification code in the message which you received from Yahoo and if you have selected email for recovery then, open the inbox and then, open the message from the Yahoo
- If you don’t see a message from Yahoo in your email inbox, it might be in your spam or junk folder
- Enter the verification code and click on Continue and your account is recovered
- Click on Create a new password by typing your new password on both lines and make sure you type it as it is the same both times
- Click on Continue you are now logged into your account with your new password
These are a few steps to recover your Yahoo account without and with Facebook Account. If you are facing any issue then, it is recommended to get in touch with the Yahoo Mail Help Desk to get connected with the technical experts for instant help regarding the resolution. The teams are available 24×7 to help you in any manner they can.