Yahoo! Mail is known as one of the best email services which are known for excellent features. This email service comes with Runtime Error 22 that happens when Yahoo! Messenger crashes or fails whilst it’s running, therefore its name. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the code was damage and corrupt in some way, but just that it didn’t work during its run-time. This kind of error will appear as an annoying notification on your screen unless corrected and handled. In this guide, we’ll discuss causes, symptoms, and resolution of Yahoo Error 22.
Symptoms of Code 22:
Runtime errors happen without any warning and the error message can come up screen anytime when Yahoo! Messenger is running. In fact, the error message or some other dialogue box can come up again and again if not addressed previously. You can do one thing and that is to call on the Yahoo experts by dialling Telephone Number For Yahoo Mail Help. Here, you will get instant help from the technical experts who are always there to help you. Or, you can usually correct itself within a few minutes to a few hours.
It is advisable to follow these steps, in the meantime
- First of all, make sure that you are using a supported Web Browser and operating system (OS)
- After that, sign out of Yahoo Mail on all desktop and mobile devices
- Also, clear your web browser’s cache
- Reboot your Web browser after clearing the cache and cookies
- Finally, sign back into Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone or not
If still, the error persists then, calling on the given Yahoo number will be the best idea because you will get the instant and reliable resolution of the occurring error.