If you are missing notes, they might have been mistakenly deleted, or you might need to change your settings and in this guide, you will learn a few methods to find the Yahoo mail notes folder missing. Follow the steps very carefully and get your Yahoo mail note folder back
1. Check your account settings
If you are using a third-party account or email services such as Yahoo or Gmail, to store your notes then, check your settings and for that:
- Go to Settings > Password and Accounts
- Now, tap on the email account which you want to check
- Make sure that Notes is on
If you are using Notes with more than one email account then, repeat steps 2 and 3 for each account.
2. Check your Recently Deleted Folder
If you store your notes on iCloud then, check your Recently Deleted folder,
- Firstly, open the Notes app and tap < unless you see your Folder list
- Tap Recently Deleted and search for your note
- If you find your note in Recently Deleted or in another folder, you can move it:
- In the Notes list, tap on Edit
- Now, tap on the note which you want to move
- Tap Move to and then, choose the folder which you want to move it to
If you use notes with any other service such as Yahoo or Gmail then, check the Trash folder of that account in the Mail app. If you delete a note from the Notes app then, your third-party account will commonly keep it in the Trash folder. You need to copy and paste the note to get a new note on the Notes app.
3. Use Search to find your notes
- Firstly, open the Notes app and then, tap < unless you see your list of notes
- Tap on the Search bar and enter a word, phrase, or the little from the note which you are looking for
- Make sure that All Accounts is chosen and the search will check all of your notes in every folder around your accounts, such as an email account
If you don’t see the Search bar, you may need to scroll to find it and if you still cannot find a note, you may have the note locked. Search will only see the title of a locked note, therefore you might need to check all of your locked notes to get that particular note.
4. Manually search for your notes
If the search doesn’t show results, you will have to check various folders and scroll down the list
Open the Notes app and tap < unless you see your Folders list
If you have more than one folder, tap on the different folders to see if your note is in there and if you still cannot find your note, it is possible that you aren’t using the appropriate word, title, or phrase from the note. Call on Yahoo helpline number to get connected with the technical experts for instant and reliable support. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.