Yahoo is an easy to use mail service that has helped with the exchange of emails and has also made communicating easy for its users with the help of many other advanced and updated features associated with the setup. The users of yahoo mail can also take advantage of instant chat through the yahoo messenger. The user can send and receive messages instantly through the application.
But even after being so much advanced and updated the mail service was somewhere lacking behind its competitors as they were also offering the POP3 and IMAP settings to the users. Using the POP3 or IMAP settings the user can use and manage email through any client of choice. Seeing this move of the competitors’ yahoo toll- free service also introduced the same settings to keep a hold on the users of yahoo.
But as the yahoo mail service is already very much advanced and it works on the latest techniques therefore, it often becomes tricky for the users to set up the mail service with POP3 or IMAP.
Here in this guide, the users will be helped for learning the setup of yahoo mail with POP3 or IMAP in Outlook.
For easy setup of the mail service with POP3 and IMAP in outlook the user should follow the below-given procedure:
- Open Outlook and click on “file.”
- Click the “add account” button.
- On the next screen manually enter all the settings for that click on “manual setup or additional server types.”
- Then on the next screen click on POP or IMAP as per preference and then click on “next.”
- On the next screen carefully enter all the server and the login related information manually.
- Under the login information, the user is advised to enter the full yahoo email address along with the password.
- Check the login using the secure password authentication box.
- Click the more settings button.
- Make changes in the outgoing server, the outgoing server authentication box should be check marked.
- Further, click on the advanced tab there change the IMAP port and also the SMTP port.
- Then, choose the SSL for the type of encrypted connection.
- As you will click “ok” outlook will then start an email test.
- The correct configuration of everything would show green checkmarks.
- Once the email test will complete a confirmation window will then appear.
- Then as you will click the send/receive tab all the emails will start loading in outlook.
This is how it is done on Outlook and after this, it will be synced on all the devices automatically if you will be using IMAP. The same procedure is to be followed for setting upon other email clients but if by any chance you get to face any problem with the conduct of the procedure then, in that case, it is advised that the user gets connected with the experts at yahoo number UK.
The experts are available there for help and support all the time also there is no such issue associated with the yahoo mail setup that cannot be resolved by them. They know it all from A to Z as they are provided with the best training for yahoo by the leading technical institutes also most of the technicians hold a good amount of experience in the field of techniques. Also, the technicians are easy to contact as they are available for help 24*7 and can be contacted through any mode of communication whichever suits the user either live chat, emails or phone calls, therefore, it becomes even more convenient for the users to connect with the experts anytime from anywhere as per their own comfort.
Note: If two-factor verification is enabled on the yahoo mail account the user will have to create an application password ad the yahoo email password will not work for the access of the account in that case.