Yahoo! Mail gets you stuck due to the most common error 30. This email service is known for its fast service but due to this error code, you can get stuck as you become unable to send or receive emails. In this guide, we’ll discuss the exact procedure to troubleshoot this error code. Call on Yahoo Customer Care UK Number to get instant help and information about this error code.
Resolution of Yahoo Error 30:
- First of all, close the Internet Browser and disconnect your Internet cable from your PC. This is to make sure that the virus isn’t spreading while connected online
- Go to the “Start” option on your computer and then click on the “C drive” option. Click on the “Program Files” option and then click on the “Yahoo! Messenger” option
- Click on the “Uninstall” icon and then, go through the procedure of uninstalling Yahoo! Messenger from your PC. After the un-installation process is finished then, make sure to delete any Yahoo! Messenger icons and shortcuts from your PC.
- Download the free trial of Norton antivirus 2010 from Download.com. Save the software to your desktop and then, install it when the download is complete.
- Open the Norton Antivirus 2010 software and click on the “Scan” button. The virus will be found and then can select to remove it and any other viruses which are found on your computer. You can buy Norton antivirus software at a later time and after the 30 days trial expires to continue to keep your PC and Yahoo! Messenger safer from viruses.
Restart your PC and then connect back to the Internet. Go to the Yahoo! Messenger website for downloading the application again. Once you sign in with your Yahoo! Account, your information and friend list will remain the same, but the virus will be gone.